Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Better late than never, right? :o)


Hey guys! My name is Alysha Pamphile and I am in my last year here at Rutgers! THANK GOD!! My major is video production. It took me YEARS to figure out what I wanted to major in, but nonetheless, I finally got it! :)

So a little bit more about who Alysha is. I am a 26 year old woman who was born and raised in Orange, NJ. Both my parents are from Haiti and I have two older siblings; Joanne and Wesley. I currently work in the Paul Robeson Campus Center in the Reservations and Special Events Department. So if you see me with a red Rutgers Polo or a white Rutgers button down, now you know why! lol!

After I graduate Rutgers, I am looking to work at a major television/radio network. I hope to someday have my own production company and PR firm. Something like a one-stop-shop, ya know?

I  also have a non-profit with 2 of my best friends. It's called Shaken Together. Our goal is to provide support and relief for children and families who suffer from Epilepsy. We're currently in the works of gaining our 501(c3) status. Check us out!: ShakenTogether

I am so excited to learn more about convergence and how it has already and will impacted us in the future. Since I want to be in an industry where social media, TV, radio and other media outlets are extremely important to our time, it is important to learn the history so we can ultimately see where our generation and many generations to come are headed.


No comments:

Post a Comment