Monday, September 10, 2012

Greetings ;-)


Greetings and salutations! You're probably like who says that anymore. I do! This is my third year at Rutgers University and I hope to make it a good one.  I am a current video production major, who at first only chose this major because it was the only thing that ever interested me in school.  I would always make little videos of my friends or attach pictures to songs and soon it became making short films and music videos in my leisure time.  I decided why not make a hobby a career.  The best jobs are ones which don't feel like work because work is not really portrayed as something you love to do.  I believe media has such a big impact on our lives now a days so why not be apart of its production.  I'm still deciding exactly where I wanna take this field, but until then I'm just learning as much as I can while having the opportunity.

Here's a link to a song two of my friends, aspiring artists, re-did. I will hopefully be making a video for them shortly. Jay Fox and G.Q ~ Payphone

1 comment: