Thursday, September 6, 2012

hello classmates :)

Hello Classmates!
My name is Danielle Hoff. I major in Journalism here at RU and hope to graduate in May 2013. This is my second year here at RU. I transferred from La Salle University in Philadelphia, PA, where I was studying Communications, concentration in Public Relations. I aspire to become a publicist in the entertainment field and/or work PR in any organization/business. I work on campus in the Reservation office in the Paul Robeson building, handling the event planning/data input aspect for RU and I also work at the clothing store, H&M, which I recommend everyone to shop at. I am obsessed with reality television, music, fashion and also everything cheetah print. My life has no choice but to be impacted by media because it is everywhere. I am very excited to learn from this class because media has a lot of importance in what I plan on doing in the future. 


No comments:

Post a Comment