Friday, September 7, 2012

Hello everyone.

Hello fellow classmates. My name is Sean Johnstone. I transferred to Rutgers from Texas last year, where I was taking Video Game Design. When I was  a child I always had a desire to create my own video games and make comic books. Truthfully speaking I ended up in the Army for 3 and a half years. Who would have thought that I would go from wanting to be an Artist to a Soldier? My point is you never know where life will take you or what changes you will go through in life so enjoy the ride. Currently I am chasing a BFA in Fine Arts. I will eventually switch back over to video game design because that's where my heart rest's. Art is expressed in so many ways and in so many ways I consider myself an Artist.http://www.blurb.com/my/book/detail/3368589

No comments:

Post a Comment