Sunday, September 9, 2012

How do I start?

Hello! My name is Philip Briones. I am currently a student, in my third, at Rutgers University in Newark. I am currently majoring in Video Production.

I was probably first interested in video production when I was around 14 years old. I made silly videos with my friends and I ended up enjoying it. I hope that after I graduate I will be involved in some way with video production. I'm always asked if I want to be a director, producer, editor or cameraman, but at the moment I do not know. As long as I am within the field of video production, I will be satisfied. I love watching videos and learning more about them and I hope this knowledge will help me in the future.
Here is a link to a blog I created for another class depicting some background of a few class projects I have done. http://pbriones292.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment