Friday, September 7, 2012

Intro


My name is Atanasio Seferlis but my friends have always called me Tito.  I have many goals in life but most of them have a lot to do with media. I’m a musician who sings, writes songs and plays a little bit of guitar and piano. I am a lover of music who enjoys almost every genre and tries to dabble in as many different ones as I can when I create music. I used to have a band I would do a lot of online promotion and blogging for but am currently looking for something new. My goal is to one day be in a successful band touring the world, which in this day and age would only be possible through the media. Besides music my academic goals are to graduate in 2014 as a video production major because film is another form of media that I love as much as music. My goal is to become a successful filmmaker and write and direct my own films. Below is a picture of me performing with one of the bands I was in along with a link to the music I made with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment