Sunday, September 9, 2012

I've Got The Victory!!!

Hello I am Direne, a Senior, an Educator, a Volunteer Ambassador, and a Cancer Society Advocate.  My friends and family like to affectionately call me Lady Di.  My major is Journalism and I became interested in Media Studies in the 6th grade when I was cast as a reporter in an educational play for elementary schools that was taped in a Newark, New Jersey Courthouse.   I knew I could do anything in Media because I was never afraid to talk  to anyone, go anywhere and I would deliver the message to you swiftly and accurately!  As a Cancer Survivor, I have been strengthened and motivated to be a voice for others.  I love doing research on topics that impact women and  urban communities in America. 

I hold a degree in Public Relations and my academic and professtonal goal is to obtain a B.A. degree in Journalism and become a Publicist or start a non-profit organization.  My life's humanitarian work is inspired by many, but  a special quote that I really like is from an actor, Louis Mann, who said..."What happens to a man is less significant than What happens within him."

https://www.google.com/search?num=10&hl=en&site=&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1366&bih=622&q=picture+of+media&oq=picture+of+media&gs_l=img.12..0j0i24l5.2358.18803.0.21436.26.12.7.7.9.0.149.1318.4j8.12.0...0.0...1ac.1.rdfEFZ1JTP0


No comments:

Post a Comment