Monday, December 3, 2012

Final Project


My project is about the possibility of legalizing drugs. I focus mostly on marijuana because it is the most reasonable option. I explain in the video the logic behind legalizing marijuana and drugs in general. I explore the pros and address the alleged cons. The video opens up introducing the topic leading up to my explanation of the pros. I then address the cons and make my argument against them. At the end of the video is an interview of a rowan university college student who has done drugs. I ask her questions about her drug usage and her feelings about the legalization of drugs. The video closes up encouraging others to form opinions on the subject and to get involved when our country receives the opportunity to vote on the matter. All my information was collected through online sources and analyzed through my own opinion. A link to the video hosted by YouTube lies below.

                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Vd8dmFYTE8

Why Legalize Drugs?

No comments:

Post a Comment