Tuesday, December 11, 2012

semester project


 My semester project was inspired by my personal experience with stereotyping. I wrote a blog basically just venting about how the media keeps certain stereotypes going and the history of how some of these stereotypes about African -Americans came about. Since I have alot of feelings I figured writing a blog would be a good way to get my point across as direct and real as I can. For the future I would like to become a blogger on issues I feel are relevant not only to me but to others who may have the same interests or thoughts.I wanted to bring awareness of what the media is doing to our minds and the way we sometimes look at things. I also wanted to educate people on how these issues have effected society today and has been an issue since the age of media. I hope this project opens up some peoples eyes and think before they judge or say something ignorant and offensive.

Project 

 source 1
source 2
source 3
source 4


No comments:

Post a Comment