Tuesday, December 4, 2012

social networking semester project





For my semester project I've focused on social networking sites and how they affect people's interpersonal lives and relationships. HERE! on my new blog I've created, we have two testimonials from avid social networking users, in addition to my paper.

My blog will continue on as a host for any other personal stories I receive regarding how these websites have affected people's lives, and the paper will be updated over time in correlation with that. 



Bibliography
Agosto, Denise E., June Abbas and Robin Naughton, November 7, 2011. Relationships and Social Rules: Teens’ Social Network and Other ICT Selection Practices. The Journal of American Society for Information Science and Technology.

Boyd, Dana M. and Nicole B. Ellison. “Social Network Sites: Definition, History and Scholarship.” Journal of Computer Mediated Communication. Volume 13, Issue 1, October 2007.

Lenhart, Amanda, Kristen Purcell, Aaron Smith and Kathryn Zickuhr, February 3, 2021. Social Media & Internet Use Among Teens and Young Adults. www.pewinternet.org/reports/2010/social-media-and-young-adults.axps

No comments:

Post a Comment